Friday, March 12, 2010

Stupid People, No Matter what their Race!

by AuburnVixen

I work with this guy who I call The Asian Annoyer... he's not annoying because he's Asian...he's an Asian that just happens to be very annoying. ...ok, I know what some of you are thinking, "OH MY GOD!! She's insulting Asian people!!" All you freak shows out there getting themselves into a politically correct tizzy need to calm the fuk down!! I'm not prejudiced against Asians...some of my closest friends are Asian...and black...and Hispanic, etc etc. There is nothing wrong with pointing out an obvious fact about someone's race. He's Asian and he's totally fucking annoying!!

Anyway, where was I?

So The Asian Annoyer emails me 3 weeks ago asking me to place an order for 3 computers and 3 monitors for his new colleagues (I order supplies at work, in case you hadn't guessed!). Because I'm so busy, I can't get to his request for a few days. So, four days later, he writes to my boss and cc's me, "We need two desktops for new fellows. We have two monitors. Without computer, their productivity will not be good." A few things to note here:
1. thanks for writing to my boss and making it seem like I'm not doing my fuking job!
2. It's a good thing I didn't order 3 computers and 3 monitors because he suddenly only needs 2 computers and NO monitors...I think!!
3. He's a dick!

So I write him back, cc'ing my boss, letting him know I'm working on it and asking him to please clarify the EXACT number of computers and monitors he needs because he's not being clear!
I get his response...he only wants me to order 2 computers.
Four days later, he writes me again...tells me he needs a new giant sized monitor...like the one my boss has. Trust me when I say he doesn't need one...he already has TWO computers and TWO monitors and every year asks us to order some new high end thing for him as though we grow money on trees here! Greedy unimportant bastard!

Bringing this all to a close, I just thought I would add that his computers arrived today, and I just received yet another email from The Asian Annoyer asking me to order another monitor. What an ass!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment