Thursday, March 11, 2010

"In the beginning, God created stupid people!"

by AuburnVixen

I'm driving home from work and approach an intersection, with me behind one car and we are both in the middle lane (which goes straight, by the way!! I thought I should mention that in case you never took the time to read your driver's manual or "forgot" the rules of the road!)...there is a car in the right lane where people SHOULD turn right and no one to the left of us in the left turn only lane (I repeat, LEFT TURN ONLY!!!). For some brief history, I wanted to note that only a year ago, someone in that left lane did not make a left turn and almost slammed into another car...no one died that day...and if someone DID die, my vote would be for Mr. Dumbfuk!). TODAY, the driver in the right lane made a left turn...nearly causing a three car accident. This is just ONE example of the stupid people I see on the road every single day. I have no idea why I am still alive today and have never been in a car accident!

No comments:

Post a Comment