Monday, March 15, 2010

The Genuis People that Wander MY World

by MischieviousAngel

Here in my hometown we have this website called (insert name of town here) Freecycle.com. People use this website to post item’s they no longer use or that they are trying to get rid of without having to throw them away and clog up or landfills. I answered a post today of a gentleman looking for a bicycle for himself and his wife. I responded “I have a women’s 15 speed bicycle I am trying to get rid of. The chain will need readjusting and the tires will need air. A little bit of rust but nothing that a small can of WD-40 won’t fix”. I received a responses saying, “Thanks for the offer, but my wife and I are looking for bikes that we can ride already.” Hmmm…. I responded by saying “Oh, YOU are ONE of those people.

Prick! I’m so sure – what part of my post did you not understand. Adjust the chain, air up the tires, and spray with WD-40 – it is USEABLE NOW!!! And actually in very good condition.

Guess he's never heard of beggars not being choosers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment