Friday, April 23, 2010

"WOW! Look at all the colors, man!"

The following is an IM conversation between MischieviousAngel and AuburnVixen. You may want to read the blog post prior to this one, entitle, "I must have been adopted!"

AUBURNVIXEN: I sent my mom the link to the dresses with the new Fern color...she wrote back, said the color is pretty...then mentioned she likes the tangerine color...
so do you want to look like a piece of fruit now?
MISCHIEVIOUSANGEL: I'm going to look like Chiquita Banana
AUBURNVIXEN: LMAO@ Chiquita. Great! Now I have that song in my head!
[looking at the dresses] the copper color is really pretty! but I still like the fern green. P's sister did a dark brown for her wedding...I don't want to do a similar color...P. said "Who cares!" and I said, "ME! I don't want people looking at wedding photos and getting confused about who's wedding it was! Your's or her's!"
MISCHIEVIOUSANGEL: lol
AUBURNVIXEN: OMG!!! I just looked at the tangerine...JESUS!!! I'm BLIND!!!
My mom is NUTS!
Did you see it?
MISCHIEVIOUSANGEL: yea
AUBURNVIXEN: it's like a neon orange!! WTF!
MISCHIEVIOUSANGEL: it's too damn bright
AUBURNVIXEN: yeah...my invitations will have to include a warning clause and the guests will have to sign a waiver AND wear sunglasses!!!
MISCHIEVIOUSANGEL: ask them to wear 3D glasses
AUBURNVIXEN: yeah with a note "Items may appear closer and larger than they really are"
MISCHIEVIOUSANGEL: YEAH that way they will think my fat ass is just a figment of their glasses
AUBURNVIXEN: hey! I'm liking that idea for my boobs!!! Do they make bi-focal 3-D glasses? big on top, small on the bottom?
MISCHIEVIOUSANGEL: Mine will look 3D.
I'm going to lunch. I'll be back later
AUBURNVIXEN: woah....I just gave birth to a giant brown booty baby! I feel 10 lbs lighter!! Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment