Tuesday, October 5, 2010

THE SCAMMER SLAM!!!

written by AuburnVixen

Don't you just LOVE receiving emails from scammers that THINK they can trick you into believing their "too good to be true" email scams? We all get them every day and lose precious time in our lives opening them, reading the bullshit, writing them back an "FU" note, and then deleting their message! Life's too short and their are WAY more important and interesting people I'd rather be writing to.

One of the solutions to getting rid of the spam crap we get in our inbox, is to open each email and click on that teeny-tiny "unsubscribe" link that takes you to a new window where you can type in your email address and they'll stop sending you bullcrap. But guess what!!! They don't always work! For the past month, I've been receiving spam from "singles.net" where they keep telling me I have an email message from someone who wants to meet me and I need to log into singles.net to read the message from this supposed "Mr. Right!" Hmmmm, that's funny! #1 I'm not single and #2 I never signed up for that site in the first place, so how the fuck does someone know to even write to me and ask me out on a date?!?! Ok, fine...instead of getting mad, I'll just click on "unsubscribe." Well folks, let me tell you! I have been clicking on "unsubscribe" 20 times a day for the past week and I'm getting even MORE emails from them!! ASSHOLES!!!

But enough about them...today I logged into my blog email (yes, this blog) and this lovely woman sends me a very pleasant email saying how much she enjoys reading our blog and then asks us to "create a short post in your blog about
System Optimizer in exchange for the full version." Excuse me miss, but you're a liar and a skank because you really didn't actually read our blog or you would have said it was funny or that you were severely insulted by it! Not to mention, it's more obvious than 10 foot giant with his dick hanging out that you're just trying to make a sale!! How about we "optimize" YOUR system by shoving your bullshit spam email right up your ass!!!!

On a positive note, I did want to compliment the other email spam lady who also sent us a request to use her product, but at least she was honest and didn't claim to be "reading our blog!!" We don't even have a single follower yet. Which btw, what's up with that?? :-\

No comments:

Post a Comment